Get Your Free Roof Inspection
Residential Roofing Repair Services
Since the roof is the most exposed part of the house, it’s also the most vulnerable to damage. The intense heat of the sun, pounding rain, and howling winds can take their toll on even the sturdiest roof. Some of the most common roofing problems include the following
- 🔨 Leaking: Roof leaks are often the result of holes or cracks in the roof. These can be caused by severe weather conditions, physical damage, or poor installation.
- 🔨 Flashing Damage: Flashing is the material used to seal the edges of roofs and skylights. Over time, flashing can get damaged or loose, which eventually leads to leaks.
- 🔨 Broken or Missing Shingles: Shingles can break or tear off because of strong winds. They can also become loose and fall off due to age, rotting and weathering.
- 🔨 Downspouts Clogging: Downspouts play an important role in draining water away from the roof. If they get clogged, water can back up and cause leaks.
- 🔨 Water Pooling: Water can pool on the roof due to insufficient drainage. This leads to serious problems like leaks, mold, and wood rot.
- 🔨 Freezing Damages: Though it is rare in the southeast, water can freeze in the winter and expand inside roof cracks and holes, causing further damage.
- 🔨 Tree Damage: Limbs from falling trees; or even trees themselves can topple and lead to damages to the roof.
- 🔨 Roofing Material Damage:
The type of roofing material you have will also affect how often you need to repair or replace your roof. The most common roofing materials are asphalt shingles, metal roofing, tile roofing, and slate roofing.
No matter how well you take care of your roof, roofing problems are inevitable. Many causes are out of your control, but there are also things that you can do to minimize damage. If you live in an area prone to severe weather conditions, it’s even more important to have a reliable and experienced roofing contractor that you can call on when needed.
Roof Repair & Replacement
As homeowners or business owners, it’s vital to have a trusted roofing expert that you can rely on. Maintenance is key to prolonging the life of your roof, and repairs should be done as soon as possible to prevent further damage. If you need a roof replacement, it’s possible to get the guaranteed professional roof installation that you need.
The best solution for your roofing problems depends on the severity of the damage and the type of roofing material you have. For minor damage, a roof repair may be all that is needed to fix the problem. However, a roof replacement may be the only solution if the damage is extensive. In any case, your roof can always return to its original condition with the help of roofing experts.
ROOF REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
Unsurpassed Roofing Services
-REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
A small leak can turn into a bad headache
A small leak isn’t just annoying – it’s a sign of a bigger issue that’s only going to get worse. It can be difficult to find the source of a water leak without the help of a professional roofing contractor. Water entering your home or business can follow a circuitous path, appearing as a drip or stain some distance away from the source. Don’t delay getting a leak professionally inspected to save you money in the long run.
Texas Prime Roofing has a full-time repair team on staff with the expertise to identify and repair all types of roofing, siding, and window leaks as well as other problems with your roofing system, siding, or gutters. Our team of Houston roof repair & maintenance professionals will visit your property, examine any areas of concern and make the appropriate repairs on a time and material basis.
We will also provide recommendations for roof replacement or an extensive repair, if necessary. Ask one of our Houston roofing professionals about how we can help maintain your roof through our roof maintenance program.
If your roof is damaged in a storm, call us immediately. We’ll quickly assess the problem and make emergency repairs, taking steps to prevent additional damage to your home or business. Once the storm has passed, one of our representatives can provide a free storm damage inspection to assess the damage and make recommendations for restoring your property.